Propel your Business with innovate2succeed – Helping ambitious businesses manage innovation and grow.
innovate2succeed is an innovation management support programme designed to scale up your company. Innovation is one of the driving forces behind all ambitious businesses, helping them expand and succeed. But bringing ground breaking ideas to market, attracting investment, embracing international opportunities and scaling up can be challenging. innovate2succeed helps you nurture innovation more effectively, rapidly commercialise concepts and grow your bottom line.
With up to nine days of funded guidance, tailored to your needs innovate2succeed gives you the resources, tools and expertise to:
- Stimulate innovation
- Improve innovation management
- Develop internal processes Access funding and markets
- Find new sources of finance
- Tap into new clients and customers
- Commercialise and grow
- Build and enhance your business model
- Protect and harness ideas
- Launch marketing campaigns
- Step up exports
innovate2succeed is open to SMEs who are able to demonstrate innovation and growth potential and is a fully funded programme to support ambitious businesses just like yours. Innovate 2 Succeed recognises the critical role innovation can play in your company’s growth. The programme is designed to help your company overcome barriers to growth and innovation in order to develop new products and services and bring them to market. It is delivered over four phases:
1. Analysis One of our specialist innovation advisers works with you to identify the innovation challenges, opportunities and growth areas in your organisation. Topics covered include strategic management, leadership, process improvements, business performance and innovation culture.
2. Action Our innovation adviser works with you to agree an action plan. This sets out how you can tackle barriers to developing a framework and culture which fully harnesses your innovation management and commercialisation potential.
3. Delivery Your business receives tailored support through a bespoke package of modules, delivered mostly face-to-face but also remotely. This can include collaboration with organisations such as research centres, universities, finance and funding providers and other national programmes.
4. Review Your business works with our adviser to carry out a full programme review, assessing impact and planning next steps for sustainable commercialisation and growth.
Modules may include:
Accessing international markets
Embedding entrepreneurship into business operations
Lean business practices
Protecting and exploiting ideas
Access to finance and investment
Innovation in selling, digital marketing and export capability