Our current vacancies.
Business Delivery Manager – RECREATE project
The applicant will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of our exciting RECREATE project, supporting the improvement of regional policies for transport SME support. Alongside an aptitude for project management, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate experience in team working as the role will require the coordination of five overseas partners.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate in their application the ability to:
- to supervise the delivery of project activities of the 5 overseas partners
- To conduct research and compile studies and reports
- To plan and organise project specific events and meetings, including overseas when appropriate
- – To plan and attend overseas project meetings
- to provide marketing support for the project working to a plan
- To monitor the financial budget, administer payments, invoicing, cash flow, complete claims to funders and evidence collation.
This role is a fixed term contract running until the end of May 2023.
For more information about this project, click here.
To apply for this position, visit our website at click here.
The closing date for applications for all posts is 14th September 2018. Please note that CVs will not be considered.
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 1st October 2018.
This post is part funded by the INTERREG programme of the European Commission under the European Regional Development Fund.