Our current vacancies…
Senior Research Assistant – Coventry & Warwickshire Innovation Test Bed
Coventry & Warwickshire Innovation Test Bed supports the development of products and services for SMEs within Coventry and Warwickshire through the provision of workshops, 121 advice and usability testing.
The applicant will deliver specialist client consultancy and technical support to assist clients to achieve their growth objectives through workshops and one to one support and will provide a range of usability solutions for SMEs with products in the development cycle including user focus groups, interviews and questionnaires, co-creation sessions, usability walkthroughs, expert appraisals and end user panel reviews. This role may suit someone who has previously or is currently working in a Research Assistant or similar post.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate in their application the ability to:
- To identify suitable clients and to support them through activities.
- To build relationships and to network with relevant regional stakeholders in order to promote the offer and deliver an effective service.
- Represent CUE Ltd at meetings and external events as required.
Project and Contract Delivery
- To deliver a strategic analysis of the businesses experience, capability and potential, determine key issues and deliver bespoke packages of support.
- To facilitate and deliver workshops to small groups of clients on testing and usability studies,
- To deliver 1-2-1 support to clients for usability studies.
- To maintain a relationship with the clients in order to monitor results and impact; and to explore further opportunities for intervention.
- To maintain individual programme activity, expenditure and performance records as required by the project manager.
- To ensure compliance with all legal and contractual requirements and customer service standards.
This role is a fixed term contract running until December 31st 2020.
For more information about The Coventry & Warwickshire Innovation Test Bed, click here.
To apply, click here. *Then click on the ‘Search’ button at the bottom of the following page.
The closing date for applications is 6th May 2019, please note that CVs will not be considered.
Interviews will take place week commencing 20th May 2019.
The Coventry & Warwickshire Innovation Test Bed is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.