Project Support Officer CUEL000046
The Successful applicant will support the delivery of our Innovation Networks grant support service to small businesses across the midlands. Enabling the development and acceleration to market of new products and services for clients through the provision of capital and revenue grants. We require individuals who can demonstrate a track record of experience in generic project delivery abilities.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate in their application the ability to
- identify suitable clients
- build relationships and networks to promote the offer and deliver an effective service
- support the organisation, recruitment, and delivery of programmes of activity
- maintain a relationship with the individuals/SMEs in order to monitor results and impact; and to explore further opportunities for intervention
- provide marketing support for the project, working to a plan
- support the Project Manager with financial budget monitoring, administering payments, invoicing, cashflow, completing claims to funders and evidence collation.
This role is a fixed term contract running until the end of September 2019.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 23rd January 2019, please note that CVs will not be considered.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 6th February 2019.
The Innovation Networks project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.