Inspiring Innovation – The five stage process for successful innovation in business
A new programme for SME business leaders who wish to develop innovative new products or services.
100% funded for eligible companies.
An intensive workshop programme for Business Leaders of established SMEs trading in B2B markets who wish to implement a continuous process of commercial innovation in their business.
A unique programme of 5 hour long facilitated workshops plus additional 1:1 expert coaching.
Enabling businesses to create, assess, develop and commercialise innovative new product, service or operational development ideas.
The Inspiring Innovation Process:
- Ideation: filling your ‘innovative ideas pipeline’ for new products, services or operational development – creating your custom ‘ideas filter’ – Ideation Datasheet
- Evaluation: developing an ‘innovation ready business’ and preparing the business for innovation. Testing strategic fit, viability & synergy of new ideas. Evaluation Datasheet
- Investigation: market research, minimum viable product & proof of concept. Capturing the voice of the market and creating competitive advantage. Investigation Datasheet
- Development: turning proven ideas into reality. Rapid development, technology readiness, collaborations and support mechanisms. Development Datasheet
- Commercialisation: launch / introduction, channels and routes toring sweating the asset and maximising commercial return. Commercialisation Datasheet
- These workshops are delivered and facilitated by our team of specialist Innovation advisors. They are aimed at enabling your business to develop an ongoing process for the development and commercialisation of innovative new products, services or operational improvements.
- These are hands on practical sessions during which you will work on the innovation challenges and opportunities in your own business supported by our adviser team.
- Each workshop will conclude with a bespoke action plan for the development of innovative solutions to your business growth.
- You will also have the 1:1 services of a business adviser from our team who will work with you outside of the workshops at your place of work and support the implementation of your action plan.
These workshops are specifically for the leaders (MD, CEO, Owner etc…) of established small & medium sized companies operating in B2B market places.
In addition to the workshop programme each company will be provided with the 1:1 services of an expert innovation advisor.
The Inspiring Innovation programme is run as part of the UK’s Innovate 2 Succeed funded by Innovate UK and ERDF.
To Register Your Interest in taking part in any of the above programmes please complete our online enquiry form in full stating ‘INSPIRING INNOVATION in Q13 (Other support section).
For further information, eligibility requirements and programme booking call:
Tel: 02476 236 046
or fill out our contact form