CUE Business Solutions facilitates economic development and growth in the Midlands region and beyond.
Working closely with both the public and private sectors, CUE Business Solutions helps companies to innovate, grow and internationalise and works with local and regional governments to find and shape best practice in infrastructure development and sustainable innovation support.
Acting as a resource for public sector bodies, CUE Business Solutions helps to build the knowledge economy by supporting the delivery and development of programmes that exploit synergistic collaborations between government, business and research.
The CUE Business Solutions team consists of specialists in supporting businesses to develop new products, systems and markets, both locally and internationally. They can offer a range of practical business advice and help, from start up to internationalisation.
CUE Business Solutions has developed a comprehensive range of services to support SMEs to refine and scale-up their operations. This includes:
- Leadership and innovation management processes
- Developing new products, processes and services
- Connecting with high quality specialisms and research facilities
- Supporting SMEs to become investor ready and attract funds
- Facilitating SME funding through grant programmes
- Identifying the most appropriate routes to market
- Securing business opportunities globally
- Finding and forming collaborative partnerships
We provide part funded capital and revenue grant funding in all sectors for new products, processes and services.
We provide FULLY FUNDED direct support for companies looking to improve and grow.
FREE workshops to help you improve your knowledge.
To date CUE Business Solutions has interacted with 48,917 SMEs and specifically:
- Provided detailed Support to 4,095 SMEs
- Distributed 280 Innovation grants to SMEs
- Distributed 870 Internationalisation grants to SMEs
- Contributed to the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade received by Coventry University
Enterprise Business Network.
EBN is a network of 122 certified business and innovation centres (EU|BICs) and 52 Associate Members that support the development and growth of innovative entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs. EBN is a community of professionals whose day-to-day work helps these businesses to grow in the most effective, efficient and sustainable way. CUE Ltd have been proud certified members of EBN for over 20 years.
To access advice and support please contact CUE Business Solutions: