CUE Business Solutions facilitates economic development and growth in the Midlands region and beyond. Working closely with both the public and private sectors, CUE Business Solutions helps companies to innovate, grow and internationalise and works with local and regional governments to find and shape best practice in infrastructure development and sustainable innovation support.
Acting as a resource for public sector bodies, CUE Business Solutions helps to build the knowledge economy by supporting the delivery and development of programmes that exploit synergistic collaborations between government, business and research.
To date CUE Business Solutions has interacted with 48,917 SMEs and specifically:
- Provided detailed Support to 4,095 SMEs
- Distributed 280 Innovation grants to SMEs
- Distributed 870 Internationalisation grants to SMEs
- Received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade
CUE Business Solutions has developed a comprehensive range of services to support SMEs to refine and scale-up their operations. This includes:
- Leadership and innovation management processes
- Developing new products, processes and services
- Connecting with high quality specialisms and research facilities
- Supporting SMEs to become investor ready and attract funds
- Facilitating SME funding through grant programmes
- Identifying the most appropriate routes to market
- Securing business opportunities globally
- Finding and forming collaborative partnerships
The CUE Business Solutions team consists of specialists in supporting businesses to develop new products, systems and markets, both locally and internationally. They can offer a range of practical business advice and help, from start up to internationalisation.
To access advice and support please contact CUE Business Solutions now…