Coventry University Enterprises Website will process information about you in the following ways:
- Personal details given to opt-out of having your details used for this purpose
- Information provided by you via feedback forms or questionnaires will be used to improve our site
- Logging information, such as your machine’s IP address, is collected automatically by the server and used for statistical purposes only
Information about you will only be disclosed to third parties outside of Coventry University Enterprises.
You have a right to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. For further information please see Freedon of Information Policy.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media butto the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.