- Do you have an idea for a health or well-being product that you need help with developing?
- Do you want to find out what your potential customers think about your product?
- Or perhaps you’d like to hear from a health expert who specialises in the area that your product applies?
The Innovative Coventry and Warwickshire Place Test Bed Project can offer you FREE:
- One-to-one business mentoring
- Workshops to enhance your knowledge and skills in areas such as new product development and user testing
- Usability tests and user evaluations carried out on your behalf to provide you with valuable, impartial feedback that you can then use in developing and marketing your product
To be eligible for support from this project your company needs to be:
- An SME operating in the digital healthcare, assistive technology or e-health sectors OR be developing a product that might be applied to these areas
- Based in Coventry or Warwickshire
- Have a product that you want to develop, evaluate and/or take to market
To find out more about the project and how you can sign up for support, please contact:
Nina Jassal, Business Delivery Manager
Tel: 07392 096041