Supporting and promoting innovation for SMEs within Coventry & Warwickshire and Greater Birmingham & Solihull to raise levels of innovation through Proof of Concept activities for new products or processes.
Proof of Concept grants will fund external expenditure for:
- Intellectual Property (IP) due diligence
- Market research/analysis/assessment
- Prototype development
- Business plan development
- Other PoC/feasibility concepts
Level of support:
- For projects totalling £5k to £25k for POC grant will cover 40% of your project costs (£2k to £10k)
- The grant does not cover internal staff costs or VAT
Applying for funding:
- The grants are quick and easy to apply for. We recommend you contact us first to discuss whether your project fits the criteria and then we can provide support with putting an application together.
- Applications are accepted from SMEs located in Coventry & Warwickshire and Greater Birmingham & Solihull.
Proof of Concept programme is part financed by the European Regional Development Fund, and is delivered by Coventry University Enterprises Ltd.