Supporting and promoting innovation for SMEs within Coventry & Warwickshire and Greater Birmingham & Solihull to raise levels of innovation through Proof of Concept activities for new products or processes.
Proof of Concept grants will fund external expenditure for:
- Intellectual Property (IP) due diligence
- Market research/analysis/assessment
- Prototype development
- Business plan development
- Other PoC/feasibility concepts
Level of support:
- For projects to £10k)
- The grant does not cover internal staff costs or VAT
Applying for funding:
- The grants are quick and easy together.
- Applications are accepted from SMEs located in Coventry & Warwickshire and Greater Birmingham & Solihull.
Proof of Concept programme is part financed by the European Regional Development Fund, and is delivered by Coventry University Enterprises Ltd.