The Focus Digital Project supports the acceleration to market and internal implementation of new product, services and processes for SMEs in the LEP areas of Coventry and Warwickshire, Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country and The Marches.
- Developing an App to help engineers with the measurement of concrete and concrete flow in underground developments
- Introducing a CRM system
- An Architect developing 360 degree images to enhance modelling images of proposed developments
- Purchase of a 3D camera
- Virtual Reality walk through of a new building
- App for a mobile workforce to avoid reliance on internet and wifi
Our grants offer between £1,000 and £6,000 at a 40% reimbursement rate.
- to create digital branding for an Artist
- to design an agency platform to help businesses find rooms to rent
- to wireframe a new customer portal
- to help companies with no web presence yet
The 121 support is provided by our in-house graphic designer.
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Development
- Digital Photography/Video
- Digital Data
- Cyber Security
- Digital Emerging Technologies
- Digital Product Development and Testing
For dates, venues, and further details click here.
Focus Digital programme is part financed by the European Regional Development Fund, and is delivered by Coventry University Enterprises Ltd.
To access advice and support please contact CUE Business Solutions: