The Enterprise Europe Network can help you develop your ideas and take your innovation into new markets.
We offer a local route to free, tailored support and advice helping your business innovate and grow internationally, faster. EEN’s many services are there for you to:
- Find the right partners for research & development and innovation.
- We can help you find technology specialist to collaborate with through a database of more than 13,000 technology profiles, representing the latest innovations and ideas
- Find new markets for your products
- Our international connections can put you in touch with partners, suppliers, distributors, introducing you to new ways of sourcing or selling technology
- Access funding and finance.
- If you need advice on access to funding and finance for R&D, innovation, investment or exporting, we can guide you along this often- difficult path
- Improve your ability to innovate and grow internationally.
- For SMEs with big ambitions for innovation and growth, we can provide tailored packages of support on the fast track to success.
EEN also offers support and advice on:
- sourcing or licensing new technologies
- understanding how to protect intellectual assets
- learning how EU regulation and guidance affects you
We are able to assist in identifying:
- International business opportunities and business contacts
- International technological co-operation opportunities
- Opportunities to trade with other international companies with innovative products or be part of innovative development projects
- Advice on product certification and international trade policy. We arrange international and meet the buyer visits.
We also provide expert advice on the different routes to international markets working with the Department for International Trade.
Our services are provided on behalf of and in conjunction with Innovate UK, Department for International Trade and Enterprise Europe Network.
UK SMEs establish connections in Canada for future collaboration
20 UK SMEs from the advanced manufacturing sector recently took part in Innovate UK’s Global Business Accelerator Programme (GBAP) to Canada, delivered by Enterprise Europe Networks.
The aims of the visit were to develop technical and commercial collaborations with Canadian innovators in the advanced manufacturing sector with a view to developing the manufacturing technologies of the future.
The 4-day programme in Toronto and Winnipeg offered unique insights into the advanced manufacturing sector, whilst introducing the delegation to potential strategic partners.
View the video of the fully funded visit to Canada to see the detailed programme.
Enterprise Europe Network programme is part financed by the European Commission, and is delivered by Coventry University Enterprises Ltd.
To access advice and support please contact CUE Business Solutions: