Morning Session – Web Optimisation for International Trade – Doug Lawrence, Export Communications Consultant, UK Trade & Investment (UKTI)
Attend this specialist workshop tors.
Find out how to …
- Plan an international web strategy right from the start by targeting your international custo increase your overseas sales
- Be visible on the international web, reach new global customers and increase the number of website enquiries from outside the UK
- Forge ahead of your competitors in global markets by ranking more highly in international search engines
- Write content that is understomers across the globe by localising your website
You can follow Doug on twitter @Doug_Lawrence
Afternoon Session – Introduction tor, HeadRed
There are over 1.8 billion active social media users in the world, with 36 million in the UK alone. Networking online presents a huge opportunity to target international markets.
Find out how to …
- Use tors, and audience both in the UK and internationally
- Create an effective social media marketing strategy and how to attract your target market
- Use tor and manage your social networks and the community you build
- Define clear goals and measure your performance with available tools
You can follow Headred on twitter @headredmedia
This FREE full day workshop from 9am – 4pm includes a free buffet lunch. To book your priority place, please book via our online registration page or call 02476 236406. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis so book early to attend, you must also attend another workshop or overseas visit. Full details can be found at www.wmbusinessexport.co.uk/newexporters
To be able to attend, your company must meet our project eligibility criteria.
You can download the workshop flyer here