British American Business Council Annual Conference
The BABC Conference takes place over 20th – 22nd May. Our offer to eligible West Midlands SMEs will include:
• Pre-visit workshop and BABC Conference familiarisation
• Specific Trade & Investment Workshops
• Business development opportunities in North America including TTIP
• Sector focused forums
• Dedicated SME 1-2-1 meetings and possible site visits
• Meetings with UK Trade & Investment
• Serious networking opportunities through the BABC & Conference events.
We fully expect participants to develop their international trade / export opportunities in Atlanta via the Conference but also through any individual North America strategy they may be pursuing. Support, payable retrospectively is predicated on attendance at the BABC Conference over 20th – 22nd May.
This visit attracts generous support for eligible West Midlands SMEs. For details of eligibility criteria or further information please contact Jess Taylor on the details below.
Jess Taylor, Coventry University Enterprises Ltd
T: 07557 425 654